Rash on hands due to dust allergy, prescrived Alaspan and Elina. Itchy and white bumps

yes i had started this particular rash on my hands 3 months ago and i consulted a skin specialist she told that it is due to dust allergy and prescribed with alaspan and elina tablets and a cream known as Ritch but after taking those tablets i started falling asleep and too much drowsiness at my office and it never reduced and then went to ayurvedic doc she prescribed some concoctions etc. but after some time even that failed now i dont know what to do my hands have been covered with rashed which are bumpy and looks very awkward and itchy and white scaly
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012