Rash on back, numbness in armpit, spread to the face, limbs. Having fatigue, lightheadedness. Suggestions?

So i started out with a small rash on the left side of my back followed by a numb left armpit a month ago. A couple days later i noticed my skin getting numb started in my left toes n spread all the way up to my face within a couple weeks. When i wake in the mornings it is at its extreme worste (numbness). Three days ago i noticed very visible veins in my feet n they are almost completely numb n i woke up this mornin to the same thing in my hands n arms. N also ive been very fatigued n light headed ever since the symptoms started.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013