Rash on arm, keeps growing in size, new ones appearing. What can it be?

I am a 36 year old female with no known medical ailments. About two months ago I had a small roughly rounded raised rash appear on my lower left arm, it did not itch or hurt. It has gradually grown into a large square shaped raised rash (measurement about 4 inches by 4 inches) that still does not hurt or itch. Two days ago I realized that I have another rounded raised rash appearing on same arm as well as three on my right arm in about the same area. None of these raised rashes itch or hurt. I have looked into the possibility of an allergic reaction but have been unable to find a cause.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013