Rash between vagina and anus. What is that bump? Is it due to my sanitary napkin?

Hi, I have rash type of thing sort of in between my vagina and anus . Im not sure how to describe what it looks like, when you have just gotten a mosquito bite it makes an irregular shaped raised bump. That is sort of what this rash looks like, maybe slightly different. It comes when my period starts and leaves a few days after my period has ended. I use Always ultra pads as well as tampons. Im not sure if the pads are chaffing me or not because i have always used the same kind of pad and i started getting the rash my third last period so, during my last 3 periods I have had this rash. It hurts when i walk and sit down, it is very uncomfortable. I hope you understand what I mean, I m not very good at explaining things like this
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012