Rash around left eye, warm to touch, low grade fever. On cortisone cream. Treatment?

My daughter returned from XXXXXXX four days ago and has a rash around her left eye. She is highly allergic to poison ivy and I thought it was something similar to this. She was inland on a mission trip (not on the coast). I took her to the doctor this morning and the PA is actually from XXXX. She said that it looks like a contact issue and prescribed 1% cortisone cream, a Medrol dose pack and an antibiotic . She prescribed the antibiotic because the rash was warm to the touch and my daughter had a low grade fever (99.5).
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012