Rash around beard, sore skin. Taking antibiotics. Airbag dermatitis?

Hi - i was involved in a car accident on May 21st in wich the airbag deployed. Shortly after the accident I developed an irritating rash around the beard area of my face resulting in the fsace becoming sore and skin flaking off. i have visited my doctor twice and he thoiught it was Rosacea and i have been on anti biotics for treatment but still it does not clear up. This morning i have been made aware of Airbag Dermatitis and wonder if indeed this is my condition and if so how it can be treated? Thanks Tim Oakley
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012