Rapid heart rate, diarrhea, dry mouth, loss of appetite, dry heaves and chills. High pulse and BP. Food poisoning?

Hello. I have been to my doctor a lot. Starting on dec 11 th I woke around 2 am with funny sensation then rapid heart rate , diarrhea , dry heaves, shakes and chills. Thought it was food poisoning . Husband help get my heart rate down. Then few weeks later same thing. Called doctor made appt. she ran blood and took bp and pulse . Both were high. She prescribed metoprolol 12mg a day. Helped with heart rate. Started to get worse. Loss of appetite , dry mouth, headaches, runny diarrhea, chills, very tired. Went back more test. Came back with Epstein Barre Virus. Rest and fluids. Not diabetic, no anemia. Ok. Then this past weekend diarrhea was very runny. Still not much of appetite and tiredness. Went back to doctor. She said let s treat it as food poisoning. Prescribed ciprofloxacin and metronidazole both 500 mg. metronidazole made my throat burn and my dry mouth worse. Stopped taking, continued with ciprofloxacin until yesterday. When my sister told they were to strong and to stop taking because both were making mouth very dry. Doing a little better today still little dry mouth. Only taking metoprolol and lomotil for diarrhea. Which what ER prescribed for diarrhea. Went there because thought I was dehydrated. Could you please help me find some answers. I want diarrhea, tiredness, dry mouth to stop and increase my appetite .
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013