Range of motion with wrist, hand and fingers limited, radius not healed after broken wrist. Any treatment recommendations ?

I broke my wrist August 4, 2012. Both bones were pretty much shattered. My Radius is not healed at all. I went 10 days ago to a different Ortho for a 2nd opinion and he told me that my radius is set wrong and off by about 18 degrees. i have internal fixators in place as well. My range of motion with my wrist, hand and fingers is limited. I have nerve issues all of the time - kind of like my hand is asleep. What treatments does anyone recommend? Oh - I also ended up with RSD and Frozen shoulder throughout this process. The shoulder is better and I think the RSD symptoms have resolved.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013