Random pulsating pain in left thigh after groin pain, frozen and tingling feet, lower back pain due to heavy workout. Cause of thigh pain?

Have a random pulsating pain in left inner thigh; about halfway down the thigh, approx the size of a half dollar area where pain is felt. This following about a week of groin pain, similar to that of the size and randomness of the thigh pain. Groin pain went away, has now been in mid-inner thigh for three days. What activity I do doesn t matter. This all came on during a 1-1/2 month period of cold tingling feet (not limited to, but mainly left leg). Was in left hand a couple of times a when it all started. Yes and I have some decent low back pain right now for past few days. Have been working out lately and wondering if that why back is so sore and stiff, which I understand could be causing thigh pains.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012