Random fever, blood work showed high WBC and CRP. Chest x-ray showed inflamed nodes. Swollen glands. Should I be concerned?

My son is 21 months and for the last 12 weeks he s been getting random high fevers as high as 104 they last anywhere from 2-5 days then go away for a week then come back. We had blood work done and it showed slightly high WBC and crp also had chest X-ray that showed some inflamed small nodes I can feel swollen glands or nodes behind ears and in neck. Our dr suggest a round of antibiotics but I m worried there could be something serious going on. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012