Radiation completed, blood work shows normal results. Advised repeating the blood work, colonoscopy, pet scan. Suggestion?

i completed radiation in December i had blood work done and all the results are within the normal limits but the doctor say i will have to repeat the blood work and is referring me for a colonscopy and pet scan she says my blood work is not what she wants them to be however when i review the results they are within the normal limits. .I am confused because the results are within the normal range what is she seeing that i am not?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013