Racing heart while sitting or lying down, chest and shoulder pain, breathing difficulty, severe numbness. Cause?

why does my heart speed up really fast when im sitting or laying down and also i get chest pain and when i get them it also hurts around my right shoulder and on my lower arm all at the same time it even hurts to breath have to take small gasps of air then also feel sick like my hands cant dry up just feel sweat all over and when it gets really bad just have to lay there cause my whole right side goes really weak like ive just over worked my right side im getting scared told my doc but she says they are panic attacks the pain starting to come more and lots of numbing whats wrong with me please help iam only 29 female
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013