Racing chest, difficulty in sleeping, normal BP, heart rate, EKG and heart monitor, have stopped caffeine. Heart related or anxiety?

Good morning. I am 54 male, and mostly healthy. I have had two ekgs and a heart monitor, and my heart is fine. No irregularities. BLood pressure and heart rate normal. But, at 430 or 500 am each monring, my chest starts racing and it is hard to get back to sleep but pulse is normal. Doctors can not figure it out. I stopped caffeine and alcohol. Is it heart or is it anxiety or something else? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012