RT lobe of throid, cervical stenosis, bulging discs in cervical spine. Why tired legs?

I am 52 1/2. Last menstraul cycle in May was late (46 days and very light) normal before then. Only have RT lobe of Thyroid w/ stable nodules. TSH 3.6, then 2.14 now 2.61 all in last 2 months. Have tired legs , fascilations all over since 4/1/2012, now diagnosed w/ Burning mouth which mostly effects tongue (numb, burning, swollen feeling) Going crazy with this!!! Have cervical stenosis , bulging discs in cervical spine . Going for EMG next week. Vit. D. level was 24 up to 36 Vit. B12 362. All other blood work seemed normal. Could this be my thyroid?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012