Quit smoking marijuana. Why do I produce a lot of saliva? Will it get normal?

Hello. I just quit smoking marijuana around a week ago, and am about to jump back onto the prescriptions I was on before (prescribed by my Psychiatrist ). In the last day or two I ve been producing alot of saliva and swallowing alot. I know that smoking marijuana daily can cause dry mouth. (I also smoke cigarettes). Is it possible that quitting Marijuana is causing my extra saliva production? And will this continue or will it normalize itself?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012