Qtip stuck in ear, eardrum injured. Hurts on blowing nose. Feeling lightheaded and fatigue

Hi. I have been feeling lightheaded, fatigue for I just realized this, about four weeks into the 2nd week of this I stuck a QTip in my right ear (ears itch often) and injured my eardrum/ear till it hurt so bad and even when I had to blow my nose . I have to board a plane and will this weekend so I need relief. My ear feels better ad and yesterday I felt relief from lightheadedness but it is a lil back and forth today. There is hope I will fully recover so what can I take or do to get better. My mom says imoff balance
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012