Q-tip pushed in ear, hearing gets muffled, discharge of blood. Perforated eardrum?

Hi there, I was cleaning my ear with a Q-tip when i accidentally pushed it in too far. It hurt at the time, but then by the evening my hearing was a bit muffled. I could still hear though. Last night, i had a slight dischardge of blood , during the night and until this morning, i had spots of blood on my pillow...I am not in real pain with it, just have ringing noise in my ear and unclear hearing. Is it likely I ve perforated my eardrum?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012