Put fingers in vagina after masturbation, not sure of precum on fingers. Taken morning after pill. Pregnancy chance?

I was kissing and making out with my girl friend and we both had our clothes on and I had my fingers up her vagina and I touched myself (masturbating) after I put my hand down my pants and I put my fingers up her vagina again. I don t know if their was pre ejaculatory fluid on my fingers and hands. she is not on birth control but she did take a morning afterpill maybe 2 hours afterwards. Should I be worried about a pregancy?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
Thanks for your query.You had a foreplay with your girlfriend and you introduced your finger into her vagina and now worried about pregnancy.If you are sure that your fingers were not contaminated with semen then there is no chance of she being pregnant.So do not worry You can get her pregnancy test done after a week to allay your appreihention.