Pus oozing from old surgical scar, inflamed and puffed up with redness, antibiotics?

Hi, I m a 23 year old male, and I have puss coming out of an old surgical scar . I rolled a car about 4 years ago, and completely crushed my left hand s index finger bone inside my hand. A few days ago, it became really inflamed and puffed up - it looked really red. This usually happens when I hit my hand on this particular bone, but the swelling didn t go down within a couple hours to a day, as it usually does. Yesterday, it grew a somewhat white head to it, so I pricked it with a needle and a bunch of yellowish puss came out. The problem continued into today, and now the spot is a dark red ( blood colored) elevated bump. Every hour or so, I can push out some blood, but if I leave it for a while, more puss will come out when I push on it. Should I get antibiotics?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012