Pus cells and infection found in semen analysis. Reason and chances of relapse of infection? Pregnancy chances?

We r married since 8 years, but i am trying to conceive last 4 years , its nt clicking. i have undergone laproscopy , doctors first detected tb in the follopian tube , but now the tubes are open , i had done the course of Akt 4, Akt3 for six months. my present doctor is happy with my follicular study report. Now my questions is : my husband has done semen analysis 4 years back and have got it done recently both times pus cells were found in his semen. doctor told some infection,and have given medicines for the same. 1)what could be the reasons for such infection. 2)what r the chances of relapse of such infection? 3)what is my chances of my getting pregnent? 4)If u hold your urge to have sex or release elseway can there be , chances of relapse? 5)what should i do to to help?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012