What medication should I take as there is infection in semen analysis ?

My semen analysis impression says: SEMEN ANALYSIS SUGGESTIVE OF INFECTION . CORRELATE CLINICALLY . Please advise me on what medicine I should take for the infection.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Get culture sensitivity done.
welcome to health care magic forum, you need appropriate treatment for infection so my advise firstly you get culture of urine & semen than you should be go for treatment from homeopathy. HOMEOPATHY IS A BEST WAY OF TREATMENT OF SUCH INFECTIONS WITHOUT ANY HARM & SIDE EFFECT consult a good homeopath near by you...thanks