Purple circular mark on forearm, black lines on skin. Should I seek medical attention?

Hi, A few days ago I noticed a very purple circular mark on my forearm . I don t remember bumping it, and it only a wee bit ouchy to the touch. Today I noticed there are horizontal lines, about five of them, black and equal distance apart. This looks so unusual, almost as if the marks were branded on. What could this be, and should I seek medical attention? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY may be the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes

-irritation from any substance
-insect bite may trigger this condition

there is another possibility of fungal infection like RINGWORM;local examination may confirm the diagnosis

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you