Blood taken, swelling, pain, dark bruises appearing. Should i seek medical attention?

I had blood taken over a week ago - closer to 2 weeks.. right after the area swelled up ahard and hurt intensly for a few days then became a giant bruise... the pain lingered but the bruising went away mostly - a few small circular bruises appeared on the back of my arm above my elbow and pain about halfway down my forearm started a few days ago and has gotten more painful and the bruise darker.. the pain is like a twisted band of pain from the middle of my forearm arounfthe side of my elbow to right above my elboow on the back of my arm. It is a burning feeling as weel as a sharp ache.... should I seek immediate medical attention? I do have blood that clots very quickly and low blood pressure... i am alsoon a low dose birthcontrol pill
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013