Puncture wounds due to dog bite, yellow bruising, swollen, painful, headache. Infected?

I was severely bitten by one of our dogs, 4 days ago. I have severe puncture wounds on my inner thigh and also severe bruising and puncture wounds on my forearm . The wounds on my arm seem to be scabbing over, but still look a bit opened and I ve had yellow bruising from the moment he bit me. My leg looks horrible. Bruising much worse and puncture wounds again have started to scab over, however severly swollen and painful with some red streaking. I m weak, dizzy and horrible headache . I see my own doctor this evening , just curious if you feel it is infected ?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012