Pulsations on both sides of neck, chest pain, high pulse rate. History of sinus tachycardia. Causes?

i have some concerning questions. i have pulsation on both sides of my neck . at times it feels like my throat is crushing. under chest plate pain and tightness. possible hernia . could u have any ideas? ive been goggleing all my symptoms for two weeks now. a month ago i was told i have synus tachycardyia and ita real intence at time. but here the last two weeks its just been pounding heart. im really concerned
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013