Pulsation under ribs, back pain, lower back stiffness, headache, burning arm, light headed

Hello.. I m 28 years old. During pregnancy I had psi. Everytime I would eat. I went to the docotrs they told me that it was just stretching in my sterdum area due to the fact that I was so small. My bl and pulse started increasing as my pregnancy developed. My child is now 2 1/2 and my symptoms and pain level has gotten unbelievably worse. I have been diagnosed with gastropersis but was told that it should not cause the symptoms that I m having. My symptoms are those as follow. Thank you so very much for your information. I am desperate for I have been in a great deal of pain for some while now. -Constant pulsating pressure at top of abdominal right under ribs with burning sensation at times -Constant upper/mid back pain which can also be tied in with lower back pain/stiffness -burning left upper shoulder/ arm pain. Radiates into my neck at times - headaches on top of head.. back of head and right side. -light headed -I pretty much constantly feel short of breath as if I have some sort of inflammation . Also when I breath in a lot of times I can feel intense pressure in the center of my upper back. -lump feeling in throat -Constant pulsating pressure at very top of abdomen right under ribs/sterdum area -constant upper/mid back pain which can be tied in with lower back pain as well -left shoulder burning
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  146 Awaiting Answer