Pulsating pain in spine during pregnancy, had during earlier pregnancies also. How to get relief?

hello i am 36 wks pregnant and just started feeling a pulsating pain in my spine . it start at the level of the 4-6th thoacic spine and pulsate downward to l-s junction. it feels like my heart is in my spine throbbing away whenever this occurs and its about a 8 on a scale of 1-10 (pain). then subside. it has happened in the last two pregnancies around this time and continue on and off up to two wks after delivery. both pregnancies were c setions.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
The pain in your spine can be due to postural changes related to the pregnancy or due to a spinal pathology like disc prolapse. You need to take adequate rest and adequate calcium supplements to prevent any further degradation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal