Pulsating artery in left temple, breathless at night. Is this stress related?

Hello, I have a twitchy/pulsating artery in my left temple. I do not have any pain with it. Generally I am in good health. I am however, tired from a very busy life and do get breathless in the middle of the night when I am asleep. I am told that the latter is anxiety related. Therefore I am wondering if (or hoping that) perhaps this twitchy artery is also stress related as I am in pretty good health. I also have other tics and shrugs - think I probably have a mild form of Tourettes which manifests itself again when I am busy and have a lot going on.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013