Pulmonary tuberculosis, tube removed due to tubal pregnancy, IVF failed

I got married in the year of 0000. After 6-7 months I was diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis . I took medication & treatment for about 9-10 months & it was cured.In 2009 I had my right tube removed because of tubal pregnancy. In 2010 I again got pregnat,but that was too tubal ,but my left tube was saved.I am 33yrs old, now I want to get pregnant . HSG TEST shows my left tube patent & good spillage. There is no evidence of tuberculosis in uterus. we also had done IVF last yrs which also failed. what do u suggest in this case?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012