Pulled hamstring, feeling of ice-cold water running down leg, numb and tingling quad. Help

I went to a pHysical therapist to assist me with a pulled ham string and IT Band. He began testing me to see how limber I was. He hut me real bad. During the night I had the most outrageous sensations. I t felt like Ice cold running water was going down my quad area felt numb and tingling and the runnin water goes down from the lower back, hip all the way down my leg to the foot and across the toes. SOmetimes it is very painful and feels like it is either an extremely hot rod or an extremely cold rod that is inside me. I feel cold all the time, but I know that I am not. Am unable to sleep at night due to the discomfort and the icy cold if i was out in the ocean and so numb it burns! that kind of cold. Please help me figure this out. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013