Puffy swollen skin in between knuckles on both hands. HAve osteoporosis, asthma. Any connections ?

I have just noticed that I have puffy swollen skin inbetween my knuckles on both hands. It is not painful but why??? I have recently been diagnosed with osteoparosis and am taking tablets for this. I also take tablets/ sprays for asthma . I am also going to keep fit classes to strengthen my bones.... but am not fit and have not taken this kind of exercise for years!! ( I am enjoying it) I am 55 female. Is there any connections
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013