Puffy nipples, doctors suggested-weight issue. No change ever after exercising and following a diet. Suggestions?

Hi, I was surfing through the web wen I notice some entrances with puffy nipples title on them, so i got curious because I think I have the same problekm. My nipples are puffy almost all the time, the exception to that rule is when its cold . I went to a doctor and said it was a weight issue so i excersised double and I am on diet , I have lost lot of pounds, around 17 and my chest is almost flat escept. For the nipples!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013