Have diabetes. Following healthy diet, exercising. How to cure diabetes?

i am 52 year old having diabetic since 15 years, weight 58kgs presently maintain in control level. i eat no rice each only wheat products ( morning 100g max with vegetables+peas, 50g in after noon & 100g at night) 1 boiled ege every day, 4 litter water every day, 200pcs of spoted fenugreak seed and taking triglucord frote 1 tab morning & half at night after food , 10km walking every day with some exercise for 30 minutes early morning. i am an indian (kerala state) pls suggest how i can away from diabetic. if i want change food style from above, i do not consume cigarette, drink. pls suggest and I welcome your valued suggestions with details.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012