Psoriasis on hairline, eyes, ears, cleavage, do not want to use steroid creams. Sure shot remedy?

Hey can you please tell me any sure shot remedy for psoriasis . I have it all on my hairline and a part of my forhead is also covered with. I have a small patch on my eye which doesn t look as bad as the forhead one. Also, I have it n my ears, back on the nape of my neck and even on my cleavage. Can someone please tell me what to apply and do. I don t want to use any steriod creams as I am 22 and dont want to mess myself up. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012