Protein in urine. Taken steroid shots. What are the effects of being off steroids?

They think I might have toxemia cause I have protein in my urine . They gave me two shots of steroids and want to check a 24 hr. sample again to see if I still have protein in the urine now that I ve been off the steroid shot for 24 hrs. The first test I started Saturday night at 6:30 pm and had a steroid shot Sunday morning at 9 am. I finished the test at 6:30 Sunday night. I got another steroid shot on Monday morning at 9am. Then I started another 24 hr test today at 10 am. My levels went from 100 with the normal test to 236 with the 24 hr test. What are the affects that being off the steroids will have?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012