Protected sex where condom failed. Had pill. Will I conceive?

Hi there, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what the likelihood of getting pregnant was as my partner and i was having protected sex and on both occasions the condom split, we was using durex so no unmarked condoms were used. this happend on the 7th and 8th august 2012. i started my period on the 20th July and was finished by the 24th july. i went to get the morning after pill an found it was £30, so expensive for something when we was being safe! so i then went into my doctors and got told i had to come back later that evening (9th august,) and hope to get seen which i wasnt and as it has no been another day it seems pointles spaying for something that has a roughtly 80% chance of working. i would really appreciate your comment.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012