Protected sex, took bath the next day, had pain during urination with stinging followed by itchy urethra. What could be the cause?

saturday night i had to pee really bad and i didnt make it to the bathroom in time so i urinated on myself bc i couldnt hold it anymo re. i had protected sex sunday night and then monday night i took a bath which is really bad and then tuesday i woke up and right before i would pee it would hurt and then right after i pee it stings, ive been taking the azo standard meds that change the urine orange and it isnt helping, now today which is saturday after everything has happened, my urethra is itching inside! please can someone tell me whats going on? o
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012