Protected sex, missed period, pregnancy test negative, taking regestrone 5 mg will cause problem

Hi I am married for 8 months.. All this while my periods were regular.. My periods sometimes used to be delayed for 10 days.. I was into medication recently for my sinus problem.. I am sexually active but in a safe way.. As I missed my period for a month I took 3 pregnancy test all were negative.. So I am taking 2 regestrone 5 mg tablet per day. Is it okay to take it? Am I alrite? I want to conceive soon.. I want to know taking restore wont cause any problem in getting pregnant..
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012