Protected sex, delayed periods, outbreak of hives. Negative pregnancy tests. Due to stress or pregnancy?

Hi Im about 19 days late for when my period should have happened. I had one on the the 22 of June and nothing for July. I did have protected sex over the 1st week of July. July was an overly stressful month as well, I am in training for the Marine Corps so am out in the heat most days running. I also had to go to the ER for an out break of hives , had a shot of steroids and epi pen. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both have said negative. Im wondering if Im just late from stress or possibly pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012