Protected sex, delayed periods. Pregnant?

i had sex with my boyfriend 3 weeks ago, this was our first time together, and i only had had sex once before and that was a year ago, i was due for my period 2 weeks ago, we used a condom and sex twice in one week, both times using a condom, could i be pregnant? or is just because my body wasnt used to it, i also am very stressed could that be a factor?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
May 2013
according what you told the possibilities could be,
1. stress will delay periods sometimes by affecting hypothalamic-pituitary axis.
2. normally also duration of menstrual cycle can fluctuate between 21 to 35 days. So you may get periods shortly.
3. spermatozoa can be present in pre-ejaculate fluid which may lead to pregnancy.
Now you once do urine pregnancy test,
if test is negative, consult gynecologist and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.
if positive, you and your partner decide what to do next according to your planning.
take care.