Proper food diet for a 11 months old baby

girl of 11 months old. what are the best food plans for her ? I have a girl of 11 months old.Can u let me know what are the best food plans for her ?.Since 4 months we stopped giving lactogen milk instead of that my wife is giving her plain milk.Her meals usually consists of grinded rice,dal which is cooked in water for 5-10 mins .There is no vegetable in her meal.My wife tells me that is not gud to give any carrot or vegetables at this stage.can u tell me what types of food can i give to my 11 months old baby.Really worried about her health
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
First I appreciate you n your family about health consciousness.
For 11 months old child best foods are home made semisolid foods as rice, dal and other. Be careful not use market based foods because it leads to flavour addiction and it may affect childs diet. You may use all fruits, egg, milk in your babies diet plan.
I wish Good Health to your Family.