Prominent follicles. On clomid and suggested IVF. Go for laproscopy?

I went to an RE, he did all the initial blood work and HSG . I have both of my tubes open and everything looks good. My thyroid is normal. I have abnormal Anti Microsomal Antibody(TPO) Method-CLIA: 396.5 Less than-40.0 IU/ml-Negative More than-40.0 IU/ml-Positive He put me on clomid 150 mg for 6 days from cycle day 6-11, as my progestrone lvels were good on earlier two cycles. He monitered with ultrasound and blood test for LH and Estradil. There are no prominent follicles. He ordered the following blood tests on same day progestrone-lessthan 0.20 Lh-9.3 Estradil-42 We did another three rounds of bloodwork alternate days to check my LH and Estradil. Cycle day 20. Estradil-40 LH-12.3 Cycle day 23 Estradil-44 LH-11.2 Now he suggests three options 1.Another round of Clomid(as its less expensive) 2.Injectable medications 3. IVF . I want to go for injectables as I have already tried 6 cycles of clomid.Iam having a feeling that Iam clomid resistant. Is it a good option to go for laproscopy before doing injectables cycle? Though my HSG shows no abnormality. What do you suggest. I have been trying from past 3 years and very frusttated with all this. Please Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012