Prolonged periods post sex, lighter flow, clear white vaginal mucus. Normal?

hi, im 18 years old i had sex and my period was six days late and i finally started it and it lasted a week and two days. which is longer then normal its was a lighter flow, and when i stoppped i ve been having this clear sort of white mucus coming out of my vagina , its watery like boogers sometimes and sometimes sticky is that normal?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012

This doesn't seem entirely normal. The discharge can be due to infection.This might need treatment with antibiotics.

And if you get prolonged bleeding during next cycle you might need to consider a visit to your OBGY doctor.