Prolonged periods post child birth, pain in ovaries, lower back, stringy odorless discharge. Serious symptoms?

Ever since I had my second child 8 months ago I have been getting regular periods but instead of lasting the usual 5/6 days they ve been lasting 12 days (5/6 normal flow then 6 days very light), pain on and off around the site of my ovaries, occasional lower back pain and clear thin stringy discharge which is odourless. The doctor did an internal which was fine and swabs that were taken came back normal. I m worried its something serious.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer