Prolonged periods cycle, stopped and started again, excessive bleeding. Causes?

Hi:) Iand I already have my period , and on November my period lasted 14 days then it stopped then after a week it bleeded for 5 days then on November 25 I started my period again and lasted 14 days again and December 27 it came then on January it stopped on the 5 and it started today January 18 and I ve Ben bleeding really heavy and it soaks
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
hi this is case of dysfunctional uterine bleeding try to avoid stress work u can take mefancimic acid and oral contraceptive to control bleeding get one ultra sound abodmen done