Prolonged nose bleeding, high blood pressure. Done tests. Worried about recurrence

i am 39 years old. I have severe nose bleeding for almost 15 days. I was confined in hospital and they put me in intensive care unit due to losses of blood. My normal blood pressure is 90/70 and when nose bleeding happened my blood pressure raised to 120/90. Several test done like platelet count, ct scan , von willebrand , d-dimer , xray. the result are all negative. The Internal medicine, EENT and Hematologist told me that I am physically fit. I am worried that nose bleeding will re occur. I am a mother of Autistic Child and I m worried if I m sick who will taking care of my child. Everyday I fell nervous.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012