Prolonged cough while eating, body movement. Tests all normal. Taking Amlodipine for BP. Root cause?

My Father s age is 65. He is suffering from cough since last 01 and half year. The cough is only while eating or while body movement. We have taken consulation with cardiologist and other physicians. The x-ray test results are ok ( shown minor cardiomegaly ) 2D echo test shown, Heart is normal Blood reports are normal ( No diabetes) My father is taking Amlodipine 5 mg daily for blood pressure. Please suggest what may be root cause of cough and from whom should we take consulation ( cardiologist or someone else)
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013