Prolonged asthma. Started by smelling candles and inhalers. Suffering from Ostiopeenic due to the side effects of medication. Had collapsed lung and numerouse chest infections

i have had asthma for 41 yrs at the begining smelly candles in my room then intel inhalers,i am for the past 3 yrs ostiopeenic due to the stuff for asthma,i have used symbicort for the pat 13 yrs yes an unknown trial patient lol,what are the unknown ong term side affects of anything i have been prescribed over the yeary i cant afford the 2xsymbicort,2xventolin or adcal tabs each month,i have in the past had plueresy 5-6 times in last3-4 yrs,collapsed lung and numerouse chest infections,work now want me to have medical to see if im fit to work,asthma better off dead than suffering 41yrs
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012