Progesterone capsule and injection for embryonic bradycardia during pregnancy. Is there any risk of pregnancy ?

Hello Dr, I am 27 yrs, and 2 months preg, this is my first pregnancy . At 1 and half months I has some bleeding , followed by brown dischagre and then little spotting again aft a week. Sonography showed EMBROYNIC BRADYCARDIA, and after examination my dr adviced strict bed rest and PROGESTERONE capules, PROGESTERONE inj, HUMAN HCG inj since then. I wanted to know.... 1. Is this high risk pregnancy? 2. will be adiviced to take rest for 9 whole months? 3. will these hormones have any side effects on my baby? 4. For how long i have to take these hormones? Thnkyou.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011