Profuse sweating, itching at night, shooting pains throughout the day with mild fever, constantly swollen lymph nodes, blood in urine. Cause?

hi ive been waking up every morning with sweat all over my neck and back of head and pooled up on my chest with my face swallon and i also itch really bad at night all over my body. i have alot of pain everyday which is most of the time feels like pressure like the pain you get with varicose veins and i also get shooting type pains that actually make me feel like im going to jump but i cant even move that part of the body where im getting the pains and ive had a low grade fever now for over a year. i have systemic mastocytosis and i always have low potassium at one point it was 2.4 and ive been hosptalized for this often lately and also i always have blood in my urine but without bacteria so i dont know what to do anymore my belly bloats up like a balloon i have swallon lymphnodes all the time
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012